Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Stockings!

These are my fun Christmas stockings I made, but I had a girl embroider for me. I didn't have enough hooks for our big fam so Hailee is holding mine up for the picture. these were quite an experience. I started in October and finished just before Thanksgiving, while sewing these I also sewed right through me finger and the needle broke off in my finger with the thread still attatched. Luckily I was sewing at my parents and my dad had just got home. I was balling histerically even though it didn't hurt. I was afraid it was going to when it came out. It didn't and I'm still alive. Thanks to my cute sis-in-law for the pattern.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I such at sewing. I always sew things backwards and have to unstitch everything.Your stockings are adorable and the Jazz game looks like tons of fun.

Missy said...

That's awesome! Those stockings look great! I'm gonna need that pattern!
And I can't believe you stitched your finger!! OUCH!!